Steve Neves’ Sister, Shannon Johnson

Steve Neves’ Sister, Shannon Johnson

Steve Neves’ sister, Shannon Johsnon, passed away over the weekend.  It was a sudden shock to the family, especially husband Philip, and daughter Meghan (13), and two sons Blake (11) and Jack (6).

Services will be held on Thursday, January 31, 2013 at 10:00 AM at Southern Oaks Baptist Church in Tyler with Rev. Larry Craig and Rev. Josh Green officiating. Interment will follow at Rose Lawn Cemetery under the direction of Stewart Family Funeral Home.

For the full obituary, click here.

Steve is on Facebook, and you can post a message here as well.

Contact Information:

Steve and Dona Neves
2126 Old Ironsides
Abilene, TX 79601

14 thoughts on “Steve Neves’ Sister, Shannon Johnson

1. Steve,
    I’m so sorry to hear of the loss of your sister. Just want you to know I’m thinkg of you and will be praying for you and your family.
    Tom Copeland

2. Steve,
    I am praying for peace and comfort for your family as you grieve. May you feel God’s spirit and his love as you gather. Peace and love!

Chris

3. Steve,
    I’m sorry to hear of your loss. Know that your have many who care about your loss. God’s blessing of comfort be on you and your family.

4. Steve,

Please know that you and your family are being remembered in prayer. May our gentle loving Savior provide you peace as He leads you and yours through the difficult days ahead. pam w.

5. Steve,
    I’m so sorry about your sister. You have been through so much. May God continue to comfort and bless you and your family.
    Bob

6. Steve,
    I am so sorry to hear of the passing of your sister. I do not have words to say that are adequate but please know I am praying for you and your family.
    Chuck Ruot

7. Steve, I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers go out to you and your family during this time. Father I just pray peace and comfort the family and the kids. I pray that you surround them with people that will embrace them and love on them. Amen.

8. Steve, You and your family are in my thoughts. Jesus has His arms around you during this difficult time. I pray you’ll feel His presence and His peace which goes beyond our understanding.

9. Steve, Uplifting you and your entire family in prayer. Please let us know if we can do anything to help. Take care, Lynnette Chambers

10. Steve, You and your family are in our prayers. I pray for peace and comfort during this time for all of you. Renee Collins

11. Steve,

I hope the presence of God will find you through the touch of your little one’s fingers on your face; through the sun piercing through a West Texas whirlwind; and through your hands on clay, transforming agony into art.

Susan Pigott