Letta Thatcher, Mother of Linda Butts, Passed Away

After battling Alzheimer’s disease for several years, Letta Thatcher, mother of Linda Butts, passed away this week. The funeral will be Friday at 2pm here in Abilene at the Abilene Funeral Home.

I spoke with Linda this morning and she wants everyone to know that she appreciates all the prayers and that the family is doing well.

The obituary and funeral details can be found by clicking here.

Linda is on Facebook, or you can leave a message for her here.

Contact Info:

Mrs. Linda Butts
3648 State St.
Abilene, TX 79603

15 thoughts on “Letta Thatcher, Mother of Linda Butts, Passed Away

1. Linda, I am so sorry. I am praying for you and your family during this time. Praying for your tender hearts and peace for your day.

2. Linda, We are praying the Lord wraps you in His arms and provides the comfort you need during this very sad time. We pray your mom is “Dancing with the Angels!”

3. Linda, I am so sorry for your mom’s passing. Please know that you are being remembered in prayer and in our hearts. Love to you, friend.

4. Linda,
    I am so sorry to learn of the passing of your Mother. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time.
    In Christ,
    Chuck

5. Linda,
    I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother. I hope the good memories will provide you with peace and comfort during the coming days. I will pray for you and your family.
    Joanne

6. I cannot thank you enough for all the prayers being sent on our behalf. It is definitely at a time like this that you realize just how much of a blessing it is to work at where you do! God Bless you All for thinking of us during the loss of my precious Mama!